Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: This makes me feel old

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, my daughter just headed off to the Prom.

    She and her date looked great together. And No, Toymank, I won't be posting any pics [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    can I have pics? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    my son's aboot 19 now...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sucks doesn't it?? My oldest cousin is a Grandmother now..Though I was still a kid myself at the time, I held her 31 year old son when he was baby..He's now married with children...Kinda
    eerie.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    But on the plus side I still love heavy rock and toys..they keep you young!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, i remember when i went to my boyfriend's prom. It only seems like yesterday, but it was two years ago...

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Leegeta:
    Wow, i remember when i went to my boyfriend's prom. It only seems like yesterday, but it was two years ago...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that was yesterday... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *starts to speak*

    ...aww damn you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    and you are old, gramps! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    err-uh, sir!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I know the feeling, all my friends are engaged or married... and I'm the only still playing with toys and changing girlfriends without any emotions, and to me it's way freaking better! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    By the way lets talk a bit more about your daughter... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    [The Mighty Wolf, is ultimatly about to get a virtual slap!]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I'll tell you what!

    no I won't 'cause then I won't stop [img]wink.gif[/img]

    but, I'll tell you what!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Since I am divorced, I have to seat and hear my girls problems, issues, complains, etc.

    You can see me just looking at them talking while the saliva comes out of my mouth........

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Peekernaut:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Leegeta:
    Wow, i remember when i went to my boyfriend's prom. It only seems like yesterday, but it was two years ago...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that was yesterday... [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No kidding! I think most of us here have already watched our 10, 15, or 20 year HS reunions pass by in the rear view mirror! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 22, 2004 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •